Client: The Allergy Center of Spartanburg & Greer Ear, Nose and Throat
Challenge: To advertise the Allergy Center of Spartanburg & Greer ENT to both patients and referring physicians through a direct mail campaign.
- Brainstormed allergy-related taglines that corresponded to the winter and spring seasons.
- Designed a set of six full-color postcards with front and back designs that reflect the business’s visual branding strategy.
- Collaborated with a subject matter expert (an allergy nurse) to write the informative copy on the back. Created two different versions of the text to target two different audiences: patients and referring physicians.
- Illustrated each of the messages with modern, lifestyle photographs.
- Prepared files for printing and mailing.
Gallery [click to enlarge]: